Thursday, July 12, 2012

4th of July!

Jodi had our family and the DuPont's over for July 3rd.  Eva got fireworks and we set them off in the cul-de-sac!  It was a really fun night! This pic is titled "Brett Sparkles" - he was smiling so brightly, loved it!  He was a bit afraid of the sparkler at first but got the hang of it quick!  I think he inherited that from me...I don't really adore swinging around a burning fire stick much :(
 July 4th annual bike/wagon parade - we did a potluck breakfast this year.  Here Jodi is with her 6 year old daughter Kate and of course me and T-Rex!
 Our firecrackers gearing up for the wagon parade!
Brett and his buds Jake and Clayton the night of July 3rd sitting in the cul-de-sac watching the Daddy's set off the "works"
Trev and me with our crazy headbands...I got the ponytail ones for him because I thought he wouldn't stop me...can ya tell I would have liked to do a little daughter's hair??  Actually, I hardly do my own - maybe it just wasn't meant to be.  Of course Trev was by the food table the whole morning and managed to find an egg burritto!  This kids never ceases to amaze :)

No comments:

Post a Comment