Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Bike Ride with Daddy, Mommy rollerbladed to get action shots

The guys are pretty excited for their first bike ride together. Little Brett hates anything on his head but seemed to humor us with the helmet, mostly because daddy had one on too, I think! They were hilarious together. I was rollerblading alongside to get the best action shots I could. At first Brett was a bit stoic about the bike but after he relaxed, he was singing, laughing and taking it all in. Not a bad spot, right up front and center - just how he likes it!
The cruisin' duo hitting the streets of South Park!! What fun - we are off to try Mission Bay and maybe some other areas soon.

We made it home safe and sound. The inugural bike trip was a success! Let's go again tomorrow night. What a blast!


No comments:

Post a Comment