Hello everyone, hope all is well over on the other side of the country. Gosh, it is starting to feel that way! We are missing you guys! Things are going great here. I just got back from a week long business trip. It was a long week full of work commitments, which meant getting up at 5 a.m. to attempt working out and then business dinners after work all day. I did get to eat a lot of sushi at restaurants and go on one walk after work. The weather in Tempe was amazing - 85 degrees. Too bad the compliance department didn't take the meeting poolside/spa-side - FAT CHANCE! HA! I was excited to get back to the kiddos and especially to congratulate daddy! He did an awesome job holding down the fort while I was away. We almost made it the whole week with my frozen milk. Fat Trevor could have cared less to have some
formula the last day. I know I was glad to get off the pump!
Saturday morning we left for a night get-away to Santa Monica/L.A. It was a great time - we walked all afternoon from Santa Monica to Venice Beach and back and then around 3rd street promenade shopping district. Sunday morning, we got up and hiked Will Rogers State Park. A fun time had by all....and home in time to unpack, do laundry, Josh cut Brett's hair a lot and we started it all over again this week!
Next week, Josh is off to Ohio for training in Kentucky.
G'ma Geiger is meeting them at the airport and taking Brett up to their house for the week. He will have a blast with them and his cousins. Josh will meet back up with him at State Basketball in
C'bus that following weekend. My dad will get to see Brett too.... They will have lots of stories for me and Trevor, as we stay local and do a little bonding ourselves....hikes and spending time with some girlfriends and who knows what else. More funny pics and dirty dish to come :)
Love you lots! -Beck, Josh, Brett and Trev

Pacific Palisades - talk about awesome views and awesome houses....can't even imagine how many millions these puppies cost!

My hiking buddies and me

Famous weirdo skater/guitarist guy - he's been in movies...

the boardwalk

the Santa Monica Pier

Brett jumping from the window sill to the bed - of course, he'd find the path less taken :) Nice action shot daddy!

And, the
wildman hanging from the luggage cart!

Little Trevor isn't so little anymore - for his 4
th month
dr's appt. he weighed 14 1/2 pounds, now I bet he is 15-16. He is talking his language all the time, smiling all the time and rolling over like it's his job!

Who knows?! It's Brett..

See how much he loves to smile!

Just chilling in the pj's
g'ma Bon-
Bon got
him - thanks!

Owning our King bed at the hotel!

Happy baby pose in yoga - Go
MIZZOU!

We've started to play hide and seek in the house - Brett's saving up this spot for a dark night. He's not too good at it though - he starts laughing and says "over here" when we play. No one wants to be his partner!

My little arm monkey...he is perched like this a lot on me. I took this pic one day when I wanted to know if he was smiling or not! HA!

Peek-a-boo in his big boy pants! He went all last week in Pull-Ups with no accidents, so this week it's
undies and so far no accidents. His preschool is very helpful and really supportive. So far, it's going great! He is really into it too and taking initiative to go straight to the toilet whenever he needs to...of course, waiting with a hand out for his m &
m's :)

There's fat man slim :)
Oh, my...how little Trevor is changing. And Brett is growing up! I love the videos...it's the next best thing to having them here! How cute! We're anxious to see Brett and Josh is less than a week! Can't wait! ;-) I get my Gramma fix every now then by logging into your blog...just did it last night! So glad to have some new pics to enjoy! Love you!!!
ReplyDelete